Followers

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Oh Deer Christmas Already.

Good evening Followers, Friends and Visitors,

Hope you've all had a good day.   We decided to do some Christmas shopping today, before the snowy weather arrives!    I must say, it is really nice to know we have all the food we need for Christmas, if we do get snowed in lol!      There will be eight of us for Christmas Day, really looking forward to it.     We  will be putting up our Christmas decorations in about a week.   Having made all my Christmas cards this year, all I need to do now is write them and pop them in the post.   I will be doing that within the next couple of days, hopefully.
Tonight I would like to share one of my Christmas card designs with you.   As I had quite a few to make, I kept the designs quite simple.   I must apologise for the shadows on my photos but the light was just so bad when I had to take the photos,   the dark days before Christmas lol!     The linen card is white and not grey as it looks!     This cute set of stamps is by Woodware.   Just love the sentiment stamp in this set.   This is the first of my 9 designs.

  
The card was made from a piece of A5 white linen card folded in half portrait style.   I stamped the deer to the right side of the card, using a black ink pad. 




I then stamped the baubles to the top left corner, again using a black ink pad.

    
The sentiment was stamped in the bottom left of the card in black also.

   
I coloured  the deer and baubles with Promarker pens.   I also added some Imagination Craft's Red Sparkle Medium to Rudolph's nose.


        
Lastly I made an insert and added a stamped Christmas message.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog.   Please pop back tomorrow as I will have my second design.   Many thanks.

                                                                     Love and rainbows,

                                                                     Hugs   Jennifer xx.


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Jennifer, the image is so cute, great design. I love the woodware Christmas stamp they always make me smile. Your certainly well ahead for the big day, well done, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jennifer, I love the deer.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Linda, he is cute isn't he! I love
    him too, a great stamp. Thanks so much.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete