Followers

Friday 8 December 2017

Mistletoe branch.

Hello there Fellow Bloggers, Friends and Visitors,

I'm back once again with another of my Christmas card designs.   Yet again, a very quick and easy card to make, especially when you have a great many to make.   Once again please excuse the photos which make the card look blue!  they are actually white......not good light when photos were taken.


This is another stamp  from Woodware, which I just could not resist buying, that little robin is just so cute.

Begin by folding an A5 piece of white linen card in half, portrait style.   Using a black ink pad, stamp the main image onto the front of the base card.



Colour the design with Promarker pens and add highlights using the blue and red glitter pens to the sock top, the Robin's red breast and the centre of the hanging heart.

          
Stamp the Happy Christmas onto the bottom of the base card, using a black ink pad.

   
Make an insert for the inside of the card, stamping a Christmas greeting onto it.   Well that's another easy card design.   All my Christmas cards have been posted today, so I can now forget about them and concentrate on other things lol.   It is always nice to receive cards from people you don't see much during the year and read all their news.    Thank you all for visiting my blog, I do hope you have enjoyed your visit.     That's all from me for the moment but please pop back, when I shall have another Christmas card design for you.   See you all soon!

                                                                   Love and rainbows.

                                                      Happy Crafting,  Hugs    Jennifer xx.








No comments:

Post a Comment