Followers

Saturday 30 September 2017

The Secret Door.

Hi there Friends, Followers and Visitors,

It has been a beautiful day here again today, quite sunny but a little chilly.  Hope you are all enjoying your weekend break.   Gosh this year is just flying by so quickly, tomorrow is October !   Christmas will be here before we know it.  Have any of you begun your Christmas shopping yet?  Well as usual, I haven't even given it a thought yet lol!   I always aim to begin early but alas it never happens until the last minute!   then panic sts in ha ha!

Thank you all for your visits and lovely comments on my last card, it really gives me a great deal of encouragement and I do hope you feel inspired to give this lovely hobby a go.   My card tonight is a very quick and simple card to make, as the background is one of Imagination Craft's patterned background cards.

   


Matt a  6" square of  pink card onto a  white 7" x 7" base card.   Next matt the patterned background card ' Secret Door,' onto the pink matt.

    
Die-cut 2 corners, both the same from white card using the Tattered Lace corner die and cover  with some Versamark, then heat emboss with gold embossing powder.   Glue one to the top left and the other to the bottom right corners.

   
Paint the Art Cutz 'Birds on a branch,' with the hot pink Starlight paint and add small amounts of the hibiscus.   Glue the tree branch to the bottom of the card on the left-hand side, using the Art Cutz as a tree rather than a branch.

    
Stamp 'With sympathy' onto a spare piece of the background card, using the Ultramarine Stazon pad, cut this out and glue onto a piece of pink card and trim around the shape.   Glue this to the top of the card and fix a blue gemstone to each side of the tag.

That's  it finished now, a very quick card to make as you don't have to think about the background lol!      I hope you all have a relaxing, peaceful Sunday.   Take care my friends until my next blog and thanks again for your interest in my blog.   Catch you all again soon.

                                                                 Love and rainbows,

                                                                  Hugs   Jennifer xx.

 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jennifer. I like the great scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mia. Appreciate your comment my friend.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous sympathy card, my favourite background paper too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, thank you. I love this background too. Hope you've had a good weekend.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely sympathy card Jennifer. I like the door image, it seams so apt, beautifully designed and just perfect for the occasion, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there my lovely friend, thank you so much for your kind words Kate, much appreciated.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete