Followers

Friday 15 September 2017

Get Well Orchid Trio Tag.

Hi there my Friends,

Hope you are all looking forward to the weekend, I know I am lol!   hoping to get into  my craft room.   I would like to thank you all for visiting and commenting on my last blog, I really appreciate your visits.

Tonight I would like to share another tag with you, which I made for one of   Imagination Craft's shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel back in May 2017.

    
Cut out a large tag shape from pink card.   Cut out a smaller tag from white card and colour it with blue Starlight paint (around the outer edges only) then matt onto the pink tag.

Cut out a further tag, smaller again smaller  than the blue edged tag and paint with the Duck egg Rusty Patina.   This adds a little texture to the tag.

  
Paint a piece of bubblewrap with the Clover MDF paint and dab it over the duck egg, then use some white Gesso on the bubblewrap and  dab over the tag randomly.   Leave image to dry.

    
Lay the orchid trio  stencil onto the coloured  tag and spread the teal and gold shine Sparkle Mediums over the design, using the metal spatula.   Remove the stencil and leave the image to dry.

   
Cut out two yellow butterflies from the rice paper and using decoupage glue, stick the butterflies on to some white card.   When dry, cut out the butterflies, trimming away any spare white card around the image.   Paint the wings with a well watered down white gold Starlight Paint, (just enough to give a delicate shimmer to the wings.   Glue the butterflies to the tag and glue the tag to the large pink tag.

    
Stamp 'Get Well' onto some white card using a black ink pad.   Cut this out and fix to the tag, using sticky foam pads.

   
Add a small amount of silicone glue under each of the butterfly wings.

  
Punch a hole in the top of the tag and thread some gold ribbon through it.

    
    

Make a stand and fix to the back of the tag, so it can be stood up if wished.


That's all from me for the moment, have a great weekend and I will be back again very soon.   Take care of yourselves and thanks again for visiting.

                                                                Love and rainbows,

                                                                  Hugs   Jennifer xx.











4 comments:

  1. I love this beautiful tag, Jennifer. The instructions are very helpful! I like the idea to make a stand. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Jennifer, beautiful colours colours and design, love the little stand, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Jennifer, love the background and wonderful colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete