Followers

Saturday 29 July 2017

Evening Sunset.

Good Evening Lovelies,

How are you all, I hope the answer to that  question is 'very well,' if not I hope you feel better very soon.   I have had a quiet day today, so nothing of real interest to report.   I spent the afternoon in my craft room and managed to make one card sample only lol!!!    Just could not seem to get my card together so it looked right!    I did eventually finish it lol and I'm quietly pleased with the end result.

I would like to welcome my newest Follower, Faye.   Thank you so much for following my blog and I do hope you enjoy your visits.   My card tonight is a very quick and easy card to make.   I have used some Imagination Art Cutz and Starlight   paint.    This was made for Imagination's show on the Hochanda T.V. Channel in February 2017.

 
Matt a  square  of Imagination Craft's silver card onto a 7"x7" white base card.   Then matt the Pink Sunset background card, cut down slightly, just enough to leave a small silver border showing.

  
Stamp 'Happy Birthday' on the left of the background card, just a little way into the sun, using the Hibiscus Starlight paint.  (please remember to wash your stamp fairly soon after using it, as the paint will become difficult to wash off, as it dries very quickly).   Another little tip is to lightly spray your stamp with water before adding the paint.   I use a piece of cut 'n' dry foam and add some paint onto the surface using a spatula, spreading it evenly over the foam,  don't add too much paint or you will not get a clear image when you stamp,  gently dab the foam onto your stamp and stamp your image.


Paint thr birds on the branch and the fern Art Cutz with the hibiscus paint, adding a touch of the pink sorbet for the reflection of the setting sun.


Glue the birds to the top of the background card and the fern to the bottom right, using Magi-bond glue.

Hope you like this card, the Imagination Craft's  background is just  so pretty I think .   Enjoy your Sunday and I will be back soon.

                                                               Love and rainbows,

                                                                     Jennifer xx.




7 comments:

  1. I love this Jennifer, it's stunning, so very tranquil, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Kate, many thanks for your lovely comment.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Jennifer, love the scene which is so peaceful.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, so pleased you like it Linda.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  3. i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.

    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete