Followers

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Flower Power.

Hello,

Hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather we are having at the moment.   I can't help feeling that when this lovely spell of weather is over, we will be well and truly into the Autumn lol!   Having said that I do like the Autumn, the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness!   the thing I do not like are the nights closing in so early!

I would like to welcome one of my new followers, Wendy Fraser, I'm not sure just who  my other new follower is,  as my list of followers has changed recently.   If it is you, please comment on my blog so I know who you are,  anyway I do hope you both enjoy your visits  and thank you so much for following my blog.

The card I would like to share with you tonight was made for Sue and Harvey of Imagination Crafts, for one of their shows on Hochanda TV. earlier this year.   I have used one of their gorgeous positive/negative Art Stamps for this card, along with Starlight paints and of course Sparkle Medium!

   
Take a piece of light turquoise blue card, approximately six and a quarter inches square and lay the Fan scroll frame  stencil onto it.   Spread the Lapis blue Sparkle Medium over the corners only, using the metal spatula.      Remove the stencil and leave the images to dry.



Wrap a piece of blue organza ribbon across the centre of this card, securing on the reverse with some sticky tape.   Matt this onto a 7"x7" white base card.

Colour a piece of white card with the two Starlight paints and when dry, which will not take long, as this paint dries very quickly,  die-cut the large doiley using the Marianne Design die and fix this to the centre of base card.   Next, die-cut the smaller doiley from some turquoise card and fix this to the larger doiley.

    
Colour another piece of white card with the Starlight paints and stamp the the flower Art Stamp onto it, using a Versamark pad and heat emboss with some silver embossing powder.   Die-cut this image, using a circle die and glue to the smaller of the doileys on the base card.

   
Add a ribbon bow to the centre left of the doiley.    That's this card finished my friends, hope you like it.   I will be back in a couple of days.   Until then, take care of yourselves.

                                                                 Love and rainbows,

                                                                   Hugs   Jennifer xx.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, trying to catch up after our holiday. I love this beautiful card, gorgeous colours and design. The floral image is so lovely especially in the Starlights and the little scrolls at the corners make a pretty frame. Hope you're well. Great to see Wendy here, she is from Inverness and we meet up from time to time, her work is beautiful too, Kate x 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Kate. Hope you had a lovely holiday. I'm so pleased Wendy is a follower now and I agree with you, her work is beautiful! so nice you can meet up.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete