The weekend is here yeah!! time to relax lol. I would like to share my no. 7 card for my friend Jane's MacMillan Nurses coffee morning. I have used Imagination Craft's, gorgeous fir trees Art stamp.
(1) Cut a piece of white card, slightly smaller than the base card.
(2) Using a Versamark pad, stamp the Christmas text stamp on the left-hand side of the piece of card, then
heat emboss with gold embossing powder.
of the card, securing on the reverse, then matt onto the base card.
(4) Colour a piece of white card with the red, emerald and white gold Starlight paints and when dry, stamp
the fir trees stamp onto it, using a Versamark pad and heat emboss with black embossing powder
(5) Trim this down, leaving a very narrow border of the painted edge showing. (Just a little tip lol, if you
trim right up to the edges of the black embossing, the embossing powder may chip off.)
(6) Glue this image on top of the ribbon, slightly to the right of the base card.
(7) Die-cut a corner and paint it with the white gold Starlight paint, then glue to the bottom right corner of
the base card.
(8) Add a green satin ribbon bow to the left of the main image.
There we have it, the card is finished. Have a wonderful weekend and I will be back very soon with card no. 8. Many thanks for visiting my blog. See you soon.
Love and rainbows,
Hugs Jennifer xx.