Followers

Thursday 4 August 2016

'We Wish You A Merry Christmas,' card.

Hello Everyone,

Well, it is time again for me to share another card with you all.    Tonight I am sharing a Christmas card, made using Imagination Craft's 'Snowflakes' stencil, Starlight Paints and their beautiful 'snowflakes Art Stamp.   This card was made for the  Imagination Craft's   shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel on 5th. & 6th July 2016.

I used a 7"x7" white base card and onto that I matted  a smaller square  of navy card, leaving quite a large border of the white base card showing.

    
I then took a smaller square of white card and laid the snowflakes stencil onto it and dabbed the Starlight paints through the design, using stencil brushes.   I then matted that onto the navy card.

I stamped the snowflake twice onto a spare piece of navy card, using the Versamark pad and I heat embossed it, with all three embossing powders ie:  gold, silver & copper.

       
These were cut  into squares, using the Spellbinder's die and I glued one to the top right.    The other

  
to the bottom left of the base card.   I then die-cut two snowflakes using the Tattered  Lace dies , from spare navy card.   I glued one to the top left.  

 
  
The other, I glued to the bottom right.    I die-cut a small snowflake and dabbed it all over with the Versamark pad then heat embossed it with all three embossing powders, the gold, silver and copper.   I then glued it to the centre of the base card, using silicone glue to add some dimension to the card.  

 Silver domes were glued to the two stamped snowflakes and one to the small snowflake.   The sentiments were stamped to the top left and bottom right of the base card, using the Versamark pad.   These were  heat embossed with all three embossing powders.



Many thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you have enjoyed your visit.   See you all again soon.

                                                              Love and rainbows,

                                                    Happy crafting, Hugs   Jennifer xx.


4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jennifer, I love the navy and white combination and the snowflakes are gorgeous, all those metallic shades are brilliant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Kate, thank you so much for your lovely comment, much appreciated.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Jennifer, love the deep blue with gold it looks very regal looking.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment Linda.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete