Followers

Friday 29 July 2016

Say It With Flowers.

Good evening Followers, Friends and Visitors,

Hope everyone has had a good week and are ready for a relaxing weekend.   My card tonight was made for Imagination Craft's  shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel on 20th June 2016.



I used a white 7"x7" card as a base card.   I took  a square of black shiny card  and I laid the 'Thank You' stencil onto it.   I then spread some gold shine Sparkle Medium over the words, using a metal spatula.   I removed the stencil and left the image to dry.



 When dry,  I matted  this onto the white base card.   Die-cut  two black corners, using the Tattered Lace corner  die and glued one to the top left corner and the other to the bottom right corner, using Magi-bond glue.


    
I die-cut some flowers and leaf stems using the Memory Box Dies and coloured  these with the Starlight paints, then glued the  flowers to the bottom left corner.

           
   
I then glued some of the flowers to the top right corner.   Well that's all from me tonight my Friends, I will be back in a day or so.   In the meanwhile, enjoy your weekend and thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

                                                               Love and rainbows,

                                                                 Hugs   Jennifer xx.




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Jennifer, the gold on black is so striking and I love the colours of the flowers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Kate, so pleased you like it. Thank you so much for your feedback, it is much appreciated.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Jennifer, the flowers are beautiful and love the colours you have used which really "pop" against the black card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ever so much for your lovely comment Linda.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete