Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2016

A 'Sneaky Peek.' pop back tomorrow for full image.

Hi there Followers, Friends and Visitors,

Just thought I would give you all a 'sneaky peek' at one pf my creations I have made for Sue and
Harvey of Imagination Crafts next One Day special shows on the Hochanda T.V. Channel on the 5th. July at 8pm. and again on the 6th. July, also at 8pm.    I will be posting more 'sneaky peeks' each day before the shows.

I do hope you can tune in as there are some great new products and fabulous demonstrations on the cards  (Ooops lol! excuse the pun !)    Joking aside, you won't want to miss this show, there are some new Art stamps, which are just beautiful, such lovely artwork.   I think there will be quite a few sell outs!!

Here is a sneaky peek at my first creation, please pop back tomorrow when I will have the full picture and of course, my usual step by step guide and product list.     See you tomorrow.

                                                 
    
                      
                                                               Love and rainbows,

                                                                Hugs    Jennifer xx.





4 comments:

  1. Loving the colours and can't wait to see the full card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, many thanks for stopping by my blog.
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete
  2. Awaited with baited breath Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Kate, thank you so much, hope you're not disappointed when you do see the whole card lol!
      Hugs Jennifer xx.

      Delete